Agri Velt | Expression of Style

JW PLASTIC SURGERY KOREA PART 1

YES I AM FINALLY HEADED TO KOREA & I’D BE THERE FOR QUITE A WHILE!

For the first time ever, I’m excited & nervous all at the same time because I’m really no there just for vacation, but to tweak my looks in the hope of fixing my flaws to look like a better version of myself. This is considered a big step in my life, as the thought of travelling out of the country to get nip tuck done gives me butterflies in my stomach.

I’m really thankful that to have found JW Plastic Surgery Clinic & I’m certain I’d be in safe hands because they’ve been very helpful in attending to all my queries. Thank you so much Agnes from Incite Communications for approaching me & quoting me a promotional rate, this is really the best early birthday gift ever.

At some point of your life, there’s bound to be something you’re unhappy with & wanting to fix. And I’m the sort who’d correct thigs when I’m not satisfied instead of sulking & hating on others. In the blogging world where face matters, I literally need to have my best face forward 24/7, which also explains why I’m not slacking when it comes to improving my complexion.

A lot of my friends have told me there’s no need for me to undergo such drastic procedure, but every girl has their insecurities. Nobody knows you better than yourself. Don’t be fooled by my makeup skills & good camera angles! Yes I’ve got prominent features but I’ve got an equal amount of flaws too all very well-hidden with concealer & contour powder.

Beauty doesn’t last forever & if I can do something to preserve my youth, you bet I will. You see life isn’t a bed of roses, like in my case I was blessed with naturally high eyelids but also without eyeliner, they’re a lil’ on the droopy side. Also the area under my eyes are hollow, making me look tired all the time even when I’m not. People are forever asking me if I’m tired & it’s time to put an end to that.

beforephotoshop  afterphotoshop

Never thought I’d say this but yes I’m secretly self-conscious about my bulbous nose tip, that’s also the reason why you don’t see me smiling with teeth for the cameras. Hence, I always come across as arrogant, but now you know the real reason why! Rest assured after I have a much slimmer nose, you’d be seeing so much smiling with teeth selfies you’d tell me to stop.

It’s sad that people find me intimidating because of the way I look. Oh well, it’s human nature, people are so quick to judge. Please make me look more feminine & I’d forever be indebted to you.

Having addressed all these problems to JW Plastic Surgery Clinic, they recommended levator muscle lift for my upper eyes & tip plasty to achieve smaller-looking nose. Also a full-face graft to eradicate all the hollowness on my face.

Check out JW Plastic Surgery Clinic‘s facebook page HERE.

CIMG7983b

Goodbye old face, there’s no more turning back. I’m ready for the new you.

6 Responses to “JW PLASTIC SURGERY KOREA PART 1”

1. Patty Patcha says:

It’s really sad how superficial you seem to be. You will eventually get old and the harder you try to fight that inevitibiity, the worse you will look. Much better to age gracefully so you don’t end up looking like an expressionless science experiment. Best of luck…

2. agri says:

Well it all depends on individual’s prefernce & also depends on the doctor’s good skills to making it look natural or not. I definitely wouldn’t allow my face to be a guinea pig to any doctor, because I know for sure what suits me best, but thanks anyway!

3. R says:

Thanks for sharing your experience!

I have been wanting to get a double eyelid surgery done but am having some queries and was hoping you could help? :>

I will be heading Seoul for a 7 days trip, would it be appropriate to slot in the surgery? Should it be on day 1? Will I be fine enough to go out on day 2? How many follow-ups appointment are there other than for removal of stitches?

Is your doctor able to converse in English?

Roughly how much would it cost in total for the surgery (plus removal of some fat tissues in my puffy eyelid)?

Who should I contact if I’m interested in booking an appointment?
    Agnes?

Sorry for the trouble. Thank you soooooo much!

4. Janelle says:

I’ve been following your blog since forever. I know the times when you stare at a mirror and wish those little imperfections are gone. I just want you to know that I find you beautiful just the way you are. And I’m not just saying that. It’s your decision but I hope you don’t get addicted to ps. It makes you look a lot older afterwards like the celebrities.

There is beauty in imperfection too. It makes you unique.

Lots of love
    xx

5. agri says:

Hi babe, actually it’s okay to do surgery on either day 1 or 2 if the slot is available, cause removal of stitches will be around the 4th/5th day. Yes the doctor I did with can speak English & not to worry you can also look for Emily Cho at JW Clinic, she speaks English fluently & will be able to assist you. It’s no problem going out after day 2, I suggest to do the procedure when the weather is cold so you have a speedy recovery 🙂

Usually after removal of stitches, there’s 1 follow-up appointment before you fly back to make sure everything is ok 🙂

For procedure & price enquiries, you can whatsapp Agnes at +65 9777 6145 & she can book the appointment for you. Hope I was able to help you out 🙂

6. agri says:

Hi Janelle,thanks for your kind words 🙂 I definitely don’t want to end up being a victim of plastic surgery addiction too. Have a good week ahead 🙂